OurBest Services

All our projects have one thing in common - they are very important to our clients, to those who will use the buildings, and to the environment in which they are situated. We are very aware of our responsibilities and strive for excellence in every facet of our service.

  • Building Control Regulations

    <p> <span style="color: rgb(90, 90, 90); font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">Every new building, with the exception of domestic buildings, are required to obtain a Fire Certificate. Although there are different certificates for different kinds of development, it is necessary for every developer to send their plans and designs to their local Fire Authority</span></p> <p> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;">A  Disability Access Certificate is required in respect of the following works to buildings other than dwellings (but including apartment buildings), in so far as the Requirements of Part M apply and which commence or take place on or after 1st January 2010. Where a Fire Safety Certificate is required for any works, a Disability Access Certificate is also required.</span></p> <p>  </p> <p> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;">A commencement notice is a notification to a Building Control Authority that a person intends to carry out either works or a material change of use to which the Building Regulations apply.</span></p>
  • Construction Drawings

    A complete set of Construction Drawings usually contains floor plans, elevations, sections and “details” that together form a detailed picture of the entire house. There can be a separate page for each major trade, including a site plan, floor plans, foundation plan, electrical plan, plumbing plan, and framing plan.

  • Building Surveys

    A Building Survey shows the location and existence of the property.

  • Planning Application

    A Planning Application is lodged to the necessary Local Authority once client is confident on design of house/development required

  • Building Energy Rating

    A Building Energy Rating (BER) Certificate is an indication of the energy performance of a home.
  • Land Surveys

    A survey plan is an essential home ownership document that will help you protect your property rights and enjoy your land with confidence and peace of mind.

  • Condition Report Surveys

    Condition Report is a survey which includes an inspection of your new home.

  • Exemption Certificates

    Some works are exempt from the whole of the Regulations, others are only exempt from certain aspects. Even if exempt from the Regulations, work may still require planning permission.
  • Percolation Tests

    A percolation test is a test to determine the absorption rate of soil for a septic tank

  • Snag List's

    A Snag List is basically just a list of defects in a new build home or any new construction or renovation.In this article we will focus on the former.